I'm excited to announce our speakers for Maker Assembly NI, a one-day gathering to critically discuss maker culture: its meaning, politics, history and future. Our event is a regional take on Maker Assembly UK, a gathering hosted by the V&A in late 2015.
- Javier Buron from Colaborativa.eu
- Nora O’Murchu from the University of Limerick Interaction Design Centre
- Kat Braybrooke from the University of Sussex Humanities Lab
- Hannah Stewart from the RCA Future Makerspaces project
- Adam Wallace, Nim Durey, from FabLabNI
- John Peto from Nerve Centre
Hosted by Farset Labs, this event is specifically focused on challenging the conceived wisdom and public perceptions about the nature of making, hacking, building, and sharing.